4. Watch a baseball game outside
5. Drink Sangria/Mojito/Summer-drink-of-choice on a warm night with friends
6. Go Kayaking down the Delaware
7. Have a Pool Day
8. Go to a winery for the day
9. Go for a fro-yo walk
11. Go for a walk to get water ice/ ice cream/ fro yo
12. Summer Date night with the BF of eating and drinks outside
I took the day off today to enjoy one more summer day by the pool with my mom. I'm thinking with no humidity and 86 degree temps, I can check a few off my late summer bucket list!
Question of the Day: What is on your last minute list of Summer To Do's?