- Clean my apartment. Its getting grody and there is no-one to blame but myself. No a teenage boy does not live here.
3. Errands to the Grocery, Liquor and Craft Stores - There is something about the fall that makes me want to be a domestic goddess. Dinner in the crockpot, a chilled bottle of wine and a new fall wreath on the door makes me feel just like Martha.
4. Pick up my race packet- I'll be running a fun Halloween 8 mile race tomorrow with my friend Vira from work!
6. Fall Baking- I have cans of pumpkin in my pantry screaming my name. I hear you! I will be using you for something delicious this weekend. (twss)
8. Laundry – This should have been 1.a9.
9. Carve Pumpkins- I’m running out of time before Halloween and I want to carve (hopefully with the BF’s nephews) some spooky jack-o-lanterns.
10. Dinner with my mama- My dad will be away Saturday night so my mom and I will be having a girls dinner. Hopefully at Honey. This alone has me excited.
Question of the day: Do you pack your weekends full too? How much to you end up accomplishing?